The mission of Crush The hate Project is to stop the impact that hate causes in the form of domestic violence, child abuse, bullying, and intolerance.
Crush The Hate Project will work to fulfill this mission through five strategies:
1. Shine a spotlight on the incredible damage caused by hate in any form and bring awareness of the impact on its victims.
2. Provide a platform where victims can be heard without the fear of judgment and can seek out professional advice.
3. Offer resources both intellectual and financial
4. Educate our youth on the consequences of domestic abuse, child abuse, and intolerance. Why there should be zero tolerance for bullying and intolerance.
5. Advocate for law’s and policies that support victims of domestic abuse, child abuse, bullying and intolerance in any form.
STRATEGY 1: BRIGHT LIGHT
Strategically use social networking, crush the hate project website and blog, community outreach, press releases and media campaigns to shine a bright light.
STRATEGY 2: PLATFORM
Create, manage and operate a website, blog, social media presence hotline and community outreach so our youth can express themselves without fear of judgement. Where victims of domestic violence can seek the resources they need to survive and thrive.
STRATEGY 3: RESOURCES
We will build a network of professionals both volunteer and paid that can be used as a resource by victims. We will also build a war chest through all available channels that will be used to support victims.
STRATEGY 4: EDUCATION
We will attempt to educate our children and youth through direct interventions, community outreach programs, social networking, school, church and after school presentations.
STRATEGY 5: ADVOCATE
Focus our efforts to support laws and legislation geared towards victims of hate.